Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's what's going on...

Matt and I traveled to Savannah this past weekend to celebrate a friends college graduation. Long trip for such a short time but it was great! Kaitlyn stayed with our good friends, John and Christi! She enjoyed them and couldn't have cared less when we came home:) Heartbreaking and good!
Matt's been working out like crazy and is looking awesome! He never thought he'd be a runner but he is enjoying it. He is still working at Greenville Hospital and is enjoying it! He's an excellent daddy!
My brother and his wife are expecting a little girl any day now!
I'm meeting a gal this evening about a job...I'm wishy washy about whether I want to go back to work or not but we will see! If it's right it's right...
Kaitlyn is doing wonderful- talking all the time and learning new things all the time...we are definitely at the stage when we need to watch what we say! She is all girl too, TOTAL DRAMA!
I'm doing well- going to the gym, loving being Kaitlyn's mommy and just being a wife! Can't complain:)
That's all for now!!!

No comments: