Friday, April 3, 2009
Slow updates!
Finally- new pics:) With facebook, snapfish...I rarely remember to update our blog:) I'll try to be better, especially now since I found a way to add the pics in a size that can actually be seen:) We are all doing well...the constant up and down with the weather has kept us pretty sick this season. Poor Kaitlyn gets an ear infection everytime she catches a minor cold and I get a sinus infection...fun times! Thankfully, Matt is staying healthy so he has been taking care of us:) Kaitlyn is talking up a storm now and repeating everything- she's barely 20 months- where did the time go??? She is full of energy and such a joy to be around- nothing but smiles! Nothing else too terribly exciting going on... Just enjoying life as a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment