Tuesday, January 6, 2009
No new pics...
So- no, this time it's not because I'm lazy... We have had a rough month! It started with Kaitlyn having a cold in the beginning of Dec that turned into an right ear infection... then the antibiotics caused her to be temporarily lactose intolerant- she had lots of yucky diapers for over a week causing a nasty and painful diaper rash...After heading up the mountain back to Asheville to have her seen by our trusted family doctor...apparently there are no competent dr's in Simpsonville- we got the yucky diapers and diaper rash under control...only for her to again- catch a cold that again has turned into a left ear infection... awww-our poor baby has just been feeling so blah!!! Hopefully we are on the up and up and soon, maybe by spring, I will post Christmas pictures:) Matt is the only one who has stayed healthy through all of this...I got a sinus infection...fun fun!!! But, we are all doing well with everything else!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, bless your hearts!
We sure miss you! Ben reminds me so much of Kaitlyn at this age. I think about her everyday!
Post a Comment