Friday, September 12, 2008

Latest news- in a nutshell!!!

We have a contract on our house- expected to close 9-24-08
We have a contract on another house in Simpsonville-expected to close 9-25-08
Matt still loves his job,
I loved quitting mine:),
Kaitlyn is an angel...We adore her!
She can say- mama, dada, cat, car, hi, and brrrrr (to push a car)
She uses 5 signs- more, eat, all done, milk, and want...
She amazes us with how quickly she learns...
Little Einsteins is our favorite cartoon...
That's all for now!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is growing up so fast! Glad you are all doing well. Cindy

Diane Ellison said...

I've never blogged before so here goes. I love the pictures. She is growing so fast. I'm happy your house finally sold and you are going to close on a new one. I'm so glad you e-mailed. It was so good to hear from you and the update's. We miss seeing you at work. God bless you and I hope to see more pictures in the future.
Diane Ellison